speedyads

Wednesday 9 November 2011

GOD

"God is expression of the intelligent universe."
-Khalil Gibran

"God is as present as the air."
-Michael Holdings

"God= He… she … it … it … i."
-Peter Russell

"Be still and knew that I am god."
-The Bible

"If you say that god is good, great, blessed, wise or any such thing, the starting point is this : god is."
-Bernard of Clairvaux

"God doesn’t make no mistakes. That’s how he got to be god."
-Archie Bunker

"I cannot imagine a god who rewards and punishes the objects of his own creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own – a god, in short, who is a reflection of human frailty."
-Albert Einstein

"It is difficult to know why god reveals himself to some and plays the game of hide- and seek with others."
-Baba Ramdas

"Grant me, o god, strength and courage to restrain the desires of my heart, that I may be free to possess you, Amen."
-Jesus Christ

"To you I’m an atheist. To god I’ am the loyal opposition."
-Woody Allen

"Elfishness is the only real atheism."
-Israel Zangwill

"The best reply to an atheist is to give him a good dinner and ask him if he believes there is a cook."
-Louis Nizer

"id hate to be an atheist, die, and meet god only to hare him say, “I’m sorry, but I don ‘t believe in you."
-Robert G. Lee

"We turn to spirit for help when our foundations are shaking them."
-Don millman

"What you are is god’s gift to you; what you make of it is your gift to god."
-Anthony Dalla Villa

"The only god worth talking about is a god that cannot be talked about."
-Walter kaufmann

"God depends on us. It is through us that god is achieved."
-Andre Gide

No comments:

Post a Comment