speedyads

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Lets Start Journey of Life - BELIEF AND DOUBT.

Dear Friends,

I am happy to present you this collection of valuable and profound thoughts to motivate, inspire and guide you to perform the best in your life.

A dynamic and perfect life, with self- reliance and self-satisfaction may easily and spontaneously be lived through positive attitude unto the life. The pages contain within them a strongest steel foundation for our- bursting success, and help you for complete accomplishment and emancipation.

BELIEF AND DOUBT

“Confucius said, ‘when you see a good man, try to emulate his examples, and when you see a bad man, search yourself for his faults.’’

The Aphorisms of Confucius : Wit and Wisdom - CONFUCIUS ( 551-479 BC)

“Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.’’- THE SHRIMAD BHAGVAD GEETA (500?BC)

Granting that you and i argue. If you get the better of me, and not I of you, are you necessarily right and you wrong? Or are we both wholly right and wholly wrong? You and I cannot know this, and consequently we all live in darkness.
On leveling All things -Chuang Tzu (369-286 BC)


The wisdom of this world increases surmise and doubt, the wisdom of true religion soars beyond the sky. I have put duality away, I have seen that the two worlds are one: one I seek, one I know, one I see icall. he is the fist, he is the last. He is the outward, he is the inward.
Tales of the masnavi -JALAL ALDIN RUM I (1207-1273)


Give to faith the things which belong to faith.
Advancement of learning - FRANCIS BACON (1561-1626)

"If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts, but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties."
Advancement of learning - FRANCIS BACON (1561-1626)

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
Principles of Philosophy
-RENE DESCARTES (1596-1650)

"Nothing in this world is so marvelous as the transformation that a soul undergoes when the light of faith descends upon the light of reason."
From cabin-Boy to archbishop - W.BERNARD ULLATORNE (1805-1889)

"What we call rational grounds for our beliefs are often extremely irrational attempts to justify our instincts."
On the natural inequality of man - THOMOS HENRY HUXLEY(1825-1895)


"Man can believe the impossible, but man cam never believe the improbable."
The decay of living - OSCAR WILDE (1854-1900)

"You know that if you get in the water and have nothing to hold on to, but try to behave as you would on dry land, you will drown. But if, on the other hand, you trust yourself to the water and let go. You will float. And this is exactly the situation of faith."
The way of liberation- ALAN WATTS (1915-1973)

"Your personalities are nothing but dolls tied to your feet, I don’t have to know your personal life, your personality. I don’t have to be acquainted with you personally, I know you essentially. By knowing myself, I have know you all. By dissolving my own problems I know your problems, and I know the key to how they can be dissolved."

Discourses - OSHO(1932-1990)

No comments:

Post a Comment